There is a growing need for centers providing adequate care and support to the mentally ill, and relieve the families of anxiety regarding the future. Medico-Pastoral Association has recognized the need and is endeavoring to provide adequate facilities that are comfortable.
In order to continue our various programmes, and for future expansion, we appeal to you to join us in this endeavour. Presently, MPA has residents from different economic backgrounds and a number of them are given concessions in the fee. MPA has also increased the number of programmes and services related to mental health disorders.
You can help in several ways, through contributions in cash/kind/ service
- Donate money towards
- Long Supported Care Project
- Improving Infrastructural Facilities
- Endowment Fund for Human Resource Development
- Fee Concession Endowment Fund
- Improvement of Sahai – Suicide Prevention Helpline Services
- Vocational Training Block for Therapy
- Sponsorship of Programmes (Carnival, BRCL, Olympiad, Festival Celebrations, etc.,) & Public Events (World Suicide Prevention Day, World Mental Health Day, World Health Day, World Schizophrenia Day, etc.,)
- Donate in kind (furniture/ furnishings/ kitchen gadgets/ solar applications/ relevant technology applications / computers for residents, etc.,.)
- Volunteer your services – Sahai Help Line/help residents in learning skills like cooking, gardening, tailoring, painting, yoga, holistic training/skills improvement for maintenance staff; spend time with residents.
Donations to MPA are entitled to benefit of tax exemption under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act 1961, Govt. of India.
MPA is registered under S.No. 127 /72-73 0f Mysore Societies Registration Act 1960. It has Licence under Mental Health Act 1987: No: MAG(5)ARM(MH):CR/19/13-14 dated 29-04-2014. It has certificate under Section 12 A of the Income Tax Act, Government of India and registration under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA).
(At the time of purchase of land in 2005, MPA had received exemption under Sec 35 AC for three year period.)
Phillipos & Co
Firm Reg.No. 002650S
Please make your most generous fund donation by cheque / DD / electronic transfer in favour of “Medico-Pastoral Association. The Bank details are as follows:
i) LOCAL DONATIONS
S.B A/C No: 10448472040
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA, – RICHARDS TOWN (BANGALORE)
# 14, Yolee Mall, Pottery Road,
BANGALORE – 560 005.
Branch Code: 02263 – Richards Town, Bangalore
IFS CODE: SBIN0002263
MICR Code: 560002040
ii) FOREIGN DONATIONS
S.B A/C No: 06240100005642
Bank Name: UCO BANK
14/14A, Mosque Road, Frazer Town,
BANGALORE – 560 005, India
IFS CODE: UCBA0000624
MICR CODE: 560028005
SWIFT CODE: UCBAINBB306
IBAN NO: UCBAINBB
FCRA No. 94420253 / 31.10.1985